Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Six Word Memoir (Final)


                                                 Waiting for something that wont happen!

    I always have the tendency to wait for something I know won't happen and I don't give up because I want to keep trying and see if I can achieve getting it. Something that inspired me about this story was when my parents always tell me "If you want something, make it happen and keep believing, but don't ever give up because then you won't achieve on anything." An example of something I want to get would be a trip to somewhere that I will relax and forget about everything and I hope I really get to have that trip I've been waiting for. Another example of something I want would be for my aunt to get along with me and my mom. It just hurts me to see that she doesn't like us and that she only likes my dad which is her brother and my 2 younger brothers, but this all leads to jealousy when my grandma use to live. I also would want for all of my mom's brothers and sisters to talk to each other and not argue and cause more drama because that just leads their kids to doing the same and I'm that type of person that gets along with everyone! I chose this picture of this little boy because it shows that he is waiting all sad and bored for that one thing he wants. It could be a scoop of ice-cream or a toy that he's been waiting for since the longest and for me it's a trip somewhere I haven't gone before.

No comments:

Post a Comment